The National PERT Consortium™ is holding the 8th Annual Scientific Symposium on Pulmonary Embolism: What is Known and What We Need to Know – State of the Art and Scientific Update on September 29th – October 1st, 2022 at the JW Marriott Water Street in Tampa, Florida.
We cordially invite you to submit an abstract focused on pulmonary embolism research to be considered for a poster presentation at the 2022 conference. Please note that projects designed to improve the care of patients with PE may include examples of novel best practices that may be applicable to other centers.
Friday July 15, 2022
Abstract Submission Deadline
Friday August 19, 2022
Notification of Acceptance
Thursday September 29, 2022
8th Annual Scientific Symposium on Pulmonary Embolism Poster Session
Guidelines for submitting abstracts for the 2022 scientific symposium
- All abstracts must be submitted online in PDF form.
- Do not exceed 2,000 characters (approximately 300 to 350 words) for the entire abstract. The character count does not include spaces, author names or institutions, or table or figure. You may include two (2) figures OR tables and can be a combination of one of these options: one (1) figure and one (1) table OR two (2) figures OR two (2) tables.
- Abstracts cannot be previously presented or published work in a peer reviewed journal. Abstracts may not have been presented in identical form at a prior conference; however, a project with updated data or analyses will be considered.
- Presenting authors are responsible for conference registration, travel, and hotel costs.
- Note: residents and fellows will have their registration fee waived.
- Poster presenters are responsible for poster printing and any shipping costs.
- Any poster whose presenter is unable to attend should arrange for another qualified individual to present the poster in question. If such a change is necessary, please notify Julia Gaudet (email@example.com).
If you have any questions or need assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.